It’s hard to believe that we are now JUST ONE WEEK away from…
Each year we celebrate this day to mark the anniversary of the project’s launch. This year we are celebrating our 3rd Birthday!
Wherever you are in the world, please help us make Yellow Duck Day 2017 the best yet. Here are some of the ways you can help us make a difference on April 15th 2017:
- Make a duck, attach one of our tags and send it off to spread smiles and awareness of blood and organ donation.
- Get together with friends and have a duck-making afternoon.
- Print out our poster or flyer and display in a local yarn shop, craft shop, community centre or library.
- Spread the word on social media by sharing posts from our Facebook and Twitter pages or sharing photos of your ducks.
- Get in touch with your local newspaper, radio station or community magazine and tell them about Yellow Duck Day and your involvement with the project.
- Register as an organ/tissue donor in your country and make sure you tell your family about your wishes.
- Register as a stem cell/bone marrow donor in your country.
- Register to donate blood in your country.
We can’t wait to share all the photos of Yellow Duck Day 2017 with you all. Let’s make it one to remember!